Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Additional support needed.
- Board Certified + Hospitalist experience 2+years.
- There are no procedures that are required.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift - varies.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Red Wing.
- Start Date: November/December 2021 - After provider is compliant & credentialed - contract approved for 1 full year.
- Facility Type:Inpatient Unit.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Unit.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- 7a-7pm (days) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - Inpatient Unit.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Schedule: Provider will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3+ months to start.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Client Name:Mayo Clinic Health System - Multiple Campuses - Minnesota (Austin.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and 2 years Hospitalist Experience.
- Hospital has excellent support services including 24-hour CCU coverage, Picc line placement, resource nurse, rapid response nurse, central line.
- Patient Demographic: Adults.
- Candidates must be able to consider either shift(s) *please note preference on presentation.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 patients - varies.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 9.