Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · September 28, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Owatonna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: November/December 2021 - After provider is compliant & credentialed - contract approved for 1 full year.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- Patient Demographic: Adults.
- 7a-7pm (days) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift - varies.
- Patient Age Range: Adullts.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3+ months to start.
- There are no procedures that are required.
- PA/NP Support.
- Candidates must be able to consider either shift(s) *please note preference on presentation.
- Support Staff: Our department at present has expanded to require 16 full time physicians who cover our daytime shift from 7 AM to 7 PM as well as 5 full-time nocturnists and two physicians.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - Inpatient Unit.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Additional support needed.
- Schedule: Provider will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 + months.
- Location: Multiple Locations.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certified + Hospitalist experience 2+years.
- Facility Type:Inpatient Unit.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Minnesota Licensed.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 9.