Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · September 28, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Do have an exemption form for Covid-19 vaccination.
- Newborn H exams are required.
- Open ICU with a census of 0-1.
- Government: No.
- NRP is required in addition to Acls and BLS.
- There is an OB on. Rarely do they ever have general peds admission and typically is for observation.
- Anything acute in the ICU is transferred out.
- The facility is located in Minnesota.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- The client covers travel, lodging, and malpractice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The schedule is 7a-7a 24 HR. A response time of 15 minutes is required when on. No procedures are required but the hospitalist can apply for privileges to perform if comfortable.
- Active MN license required.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Reference ID: ORD-126008-MD-MN.
- Anything acute is transferred out.
- Has to be approved for exemption by the committee.
- CertificationsRequired: NRP required.
- Would like for the hospitalist to be able to see all ages including Peds.
- This is more of a Med/Peds Hospitalist position than a traditional Adult Hospitalist position.
- Case Load/PPD: 7-10.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 19.