Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Owatonna) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: Our department at present has expanded to require 16 full time physicians who cover our daytime shift from 7 AM to 7 PM as well as 5 full-time nocturnists and two physicians.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Certifications Required: Board Certified.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3+ months to start.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 + months.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Patient Volume: 10-12.
- Start Date: November/December 2021 - After provider is compliant & credentialed - contract approved for 1 full year.
- There are no procedures that are required.
- Candidates must be able to consider either shift(s) *please note preference on presentation.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- Patient Demographic: Adults.
- Minnesota Licensed.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Additional support needed.
- 7a-7pm (days) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- PA/NP Support.
- Facility Type:Inpatient Unit.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Patient Age Range: Adullts.
- Board Certified.
- Schedule: Provider will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - Inpatient Unit.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift - varies.
- Board Certified + Hospitalist experience 2+years.
- Location: Multiple Locations.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.