Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Minneapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified - Acls, BLS required.
- Overnight coverage by tele-hospitalist off-site.
- Med-surg patients include pneumonia (including covid+), cellulitis, pre- and post-op surgical and ortho patients, Copd, CHF, stable GI bleeds, and similar.
- The weeks we have open for first quarter are: January 3-9 January 8-16 January 24-30 February 14-20 March 7-13 March 14-20.
- Typical census 10 to 15 patients.
- General surgery and orthopedics available - Cardiology, ICU, ID, psych and neuro consult available by phone curbside or video consult.
- Active MN licensure.
- Need for two weeks a month at least starting January 1, 2022.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- EMR Epic.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Apr 14.