Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift - varies.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Unit.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - Inpatient Unit.
- There are no procedures that are required.
- Board Certified + Hospitalist experience 2+years.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and 2 years Hospitalist Experience.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Schedule: Provider will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Client Name:Mayo Clinic Health System - Multiple Campuses - Minnesota (Austin.
- Facility Type:Inpatient Unit.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 patients - varies.
- Red Wing.
- Patient Demographic: Adults.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Start Date: November/December 2021 - After provider is compliant & credentialed - contract approved for 1 full year.
- 7a-7pm (days) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- Reason for Coverage Need: Additional support needed.
- Candidates must be able to consider either shift(s) *please note preference on presentation.
- Hospital has excellent support services including 24-hour CCU coverage, Picc line placement, resource nurse, rapid response nurse, central line.
- Minimum Length Accepted:3+ months to start.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 21.