Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.