Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · January 26, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.